Saturday, September 20, 2008

Five Things....

I got this from Lyn over at: http://journals.aol.com/ukgal36/Britsblog/entries/2008/09/20/5-things/4611

who got it from Sharon over at:

 http://journals.aol.com/tpiez4me/CoastalComfort/entries/2008/09/19/5-things/2042

The 5 List

5 things you collect

Bunnies--(stuffed, crystal, porceline..etc..everything but the real ones), perfume bottles, laundry, and yes children/teenagers...

 5 things about your hair 

Long-it needs a cut, thick, heavy--it gives me headaches sometimes, needs a new box of color, people say it's pretty. 


5 things about your pets

We miss our cat, L.A.; had a pet chicken named Jenny in Portugal, but I think my aunt cooked it for dinner, had other family pets when I was younger, beloved doggies: Marco, Barney, and George the cat named after who else, Boy George. 


5 things in your junk drawer

Pictures I need to send, pencils, old mail, paper clips, coupons.

5 things you love to eat in summer

watermelon, barbecue hamburgers, hot dogs, ice cream, & macaroni/potato salads

Your turn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

everyone except 3 people hate my new hair cut and i actually like it. Go figure.
Your aunt cooked and ate your pet chicken? WOW! XO

Anonymous said...

Interesting - keep your hair btw it sounds lovely.  CATHY